Now hiring Licensed, or license eligible, Mental Health Therapist's, for an expanding and dynamic organization with multiple locations in the Southwest. This position is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
* This is a full time position working Monday through Friday each week. There are no part-time positions available at this time. *
Licensed therapist / Intern
- Develop and implement service plans
- Complete clinical assessments
- Provide quality care for clients
- Develop and implement treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities
- Perform intakes and psychosocial assessments of families, couples, children, adolescents, and adults
- Work with other professionals to plan, market and implement new programs
A Successful Mental Health Therapist will have:
- Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
- Licensed or license eligible with Nevada Board of Behavioral Heath Examiner.
- One-year full-time work experience in the Behavioral Health field is required
Good academic and working knowledge of DSM IV, State SMI check list, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medications, Crisis Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, Intervention Techniques and ability to apply same to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders.