Now Hiring production and quality control team members to work in a manufacturing environment with an AWESOME company that is growing!! These are long-term FULL TIME JOBS with the following '4-10's' shift work schedule:
Monday - Thursday 6:15 AM - 4:30 PM, with overtime available AND many new Second Shift positions opening up as well.
Please see full job responsibilities below:
Role & Responsibilities
- Process, pack, accurately
- Maintain inventory of products;
- Inspect products for damages; report as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly manufacturing environment
- Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
- Prepare products for shipping
- Follow all safety protocol and manufacturing procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintain a clean shipping supply area and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Must be dependable and punctual
· Must have previous experience in manufacturing
· Must have previous experience in Pick-n-Pack
· Must be a hard worker with self-initiative qualities
· Must have dependable transportation to and from work site
· Must adhere to all safety procedures
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to work a full time schedule with 4 10’s rotation
If qualified, please email over a copy of your current resume for immediate consideration!!!
Contact us today to see how we can help you find a good long term career position, or a short term job to earn extra cash. EOE
Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Why Work Here?We are a 29 year old staffing company based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul offering excellent opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated workers. Additional office locations in Phoenix, AZ, Reno, NV, and Las Vegas, NV. Contact us today to see how we can help you find a good long term career position, or a short term job to earn extra cash. EOE Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Great opportunity to grow in a new job!