Healthcare Facility Director Role available with a dynamic and growing company in the Phoenix valley!
Director's duties include:
- Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the Executive Board.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Interviewing, disciplining, hire and termination experience.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts monthly expenses.
- Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are always followed
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with business partners and authorities
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of employees providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
· Proven experience as Director or other managerial position
· Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
· Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
· Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
· Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BS/BA in business administration or 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of Behavioral Health
Must pass background check and drug screen.