We are hiring CNA's for a 100+ bed skilled nursing facility located in the Reno / Sparks, Nevada area providing individualized nursing care in a comfortable patient environment.
This is a great GROWTH opportunity with a good organization in an area of Northern Nevada known for great outdoor recreation, (Lake Tahoe!), and a high quality of life.
The Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA will provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility. Some of the care and services delivered to patients by the Certified Nursing Assistant include assisting with bathing, changing linens, properly positioning patients, offering hydration, checking in on patients in the morning and night, and taking/ recording vital signs. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Certified Nursing Assistant will may perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a CNA in the state of Nevada
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.