Category Human Resources
- Act as subject matter expert for our HR Talent Acquisition system.
- Deliver support, involving but not limited to configuration, reporting, data correction, and analytics for HR Talent Acquisition systems.
- Participate in project planning for updates/changes for our HR Talent Acquisition system.
- Provide support for integrations in and out of Talent Acquisition systems.
- Acquire data from multiple HR systems and deliver reports suitable for executive leadership.
- Gather requirements from users to understand their needs for data reporting.
- Determine and recommend the best approach for report design to transform employee data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Analyze report requests and enhance libraries and dashboards to drive self-service.
- Review all data requests and evaluate to ensure security and data privacy.
- Learn policies and procedures and technical specifications to enhance HRIS processes.
- 1-2 years of Taleo experience
- Must own reliable computer with Windows 7 or later.
- Reliable high speed internet.
- Home phone.
- 4+ years of combined HRIS, reporting, and data analysis experience.
- Working knowledge of HR information systems, including experience in designing, building and testing reports in various HR applications preferred.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Implementation of HRIS software
- Taleo Enterprise experience in Recruitment and Onboarding modules