Career Assessment Advisor
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Assessment Advisor to support our core career services operations team. Our Assessment Advisors are analytical by nature, well-spoken, excellent listeners, proficient writers, and able to learn products, services, and methodology in depth in order to convey those aspects to the client. Work from Home opportunity. All Assessment Advisors must complete training.
· Have fun and be yourself in a professional environment
· Phone Assessment Interviews with clients (generally 60 – 90 minutes)
· Ability to convey benefits of resume packages to clients
· Learn, and convey aspects of AdvancemenTeam’s job-winning resume writing methodologies
· Communicate through phone and/or emails to both clients and Resume Writers
· Collaborate with the Team needing input when necessary
· We are looking for a self-starter preferably with basic knowledge or inquisitive mindset regarding different careers and industries
· Convert Warm Leads into sales
· Achieve Sales Targets and Goals through non-aggressive tactics
· Collaborate with resume writers to assure customer satisfaction
· Meet customer needs through service and innovation.
· Characteristics must include: drive, inquisitiveness, grit, team orientation and high integrity - all with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
· Understand how to gather professional data including pain points, requirements and potential opportunities.
· Strong and professional communication skills - written, verbal, and a great listener.
· Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving goals.
· Brings new ideas to the company, and has the courage to challenge the status quo (if you see something broken, then fix it).
· Analytical and able to discern relevance of questions and conversations depending on the client
· 1-2 years of inside sales experience with exceptional customer service skills
· Ability to develop an understanding of product lines and functions.
· Knowledge of and ability to quickly understand and learn varied careers is beneficial
· At least 2-year college degree in marketing, business or related discipline is preferred plus 1-2 years experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
· Strong decision-making skills
· Strong verbal communications skills
· High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The candidate should be located in DC or the tri-state area
AdvancemenTeam’s policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job Type: Part-time Contract
· Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
· marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
· Recruitment, HR, or Hiring: 1 year (Preferred)
· Or various combinations of the above
· Associate (Preferred)
· United States (Required)
· Competitive Wage