Maintenance Technician II (Memphis, TN)
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
· Performs mid to expert level break-fix & preventative maintenance. This includes but is not limited to: observing devises in operation to location root cause of problem; dismantling devices to gain access to and remove defective parts; examining parts to detect imperfections; adjustment of functional parts of devices and control instruments; repair and/or replacement of defective parts; testing of device to observe performance; and performing tests for electrical circuitry and mechanical systems; reconditioning and repairing machine tools.
· Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as necessary.
· Independently performs maintenance as per industry standards.
· May be required to setup and operate multiple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform welding tasks.
· Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
· Drives and participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost savings.
· Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
· Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems to resolve software/ hardware and configuration problems.
· Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to collect equipment performance data.
· Provides assistance to lower level technicians and leadership to small teams. Performs more advanced functions as a part of training and development.
· Completes on-the-job and technical self-study programs for career development.
· Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors Required:
· High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
· Associates degree with a Technical focus and 3 years of related experience in general industry; or 5 years of related experience in general industry or successful completion of the ATS Technician Progression Program.
· Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control systems. Can analyze problems and perform repairs.
· Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate
· May be required to travel.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Advanced Technology ServicesMemphis, TN
Real EstateView All Advanced Technology Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.