Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) – Account Manager
Position Objective: Nationwide Electronic Recycling company seeking Account Managers to join our Sales team. Account manager responsibilities include maintaining /developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives. Account Managers liaison between customers and ATR departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services.
- Develop new business with potential and existing customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Establish and develop customer relationships by evaluating needs and opportunities within customer accounts.
- Regularly speak with clients to discuss performance results, operations reviews, work management process reviews and bench marking reviews
- Develop and send quotes
- Learn and maintain knowledge of product and customization options
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, market analysis, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Other duties as needed
- College degree preferred.
- Proven years of experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or other relevant roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and flexibility a must
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Must be a self-starter
- Teamwork and collaboration skills are a must
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to travel 25%.
- Salary, Commission and bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401 K w/match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee development programs
- Employee celebrations.