Writer/Editor II - Operational Contract Suppo
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Title: Writer/Editor II – Operational Contract Support Doctrine
Essential Job Functions:
- For this position, the individual will provide operational contract support (OCS) doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, facilities (DOTMLPF) development and integration services in support of (ISO) Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Proponent Office for Operational Contract Support (TPO-OCS). This TPO-OCS organization serves as a U.S. Army force modernization proponent for OCS. TPO-OCS develops, implements, integrates, and synchronizes DOTMLPF solutions ISO the OCS non-acquisition functions of contract support integration and contractor management, and coordinates contract support solutions with other Army agencies to enhance the Total Army’s OCS capabilities.
- The person hired into these positions are required to identify, through analysis, OCS gaps and potential solutions; recommend OCS capability, doctrine, organization, and training solutions to the Government; develop and implement Government approved and prioritized solutions that enhance the Total Army’s OCS capability.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
- Knowledge, expertise and support services to provide the following OCS DOTMLPF analytic, development, revision, and integration capabilities within the TPO-OCS for the Army’s Total Force.
- Based on the position hired must possess knowledge and experience in one of the following areas:
- Training Development – TRADOC Regulation (TR) 25-30 and 350-70 / TRADOC Pamphlet (PAM) 350-70 Series
- Functional Analysis (Concept/Capability Development) – Army Regulation (AR) 71-9 & TR 71-20, TRADOC PAM 71-20-3
- Functional Analysis (Lessons Learned) – AR 11-33 & Department of the Army (DA) PAM 11-33
- Management Analysis (Force Design and Personnel) – AR 71-32. DA PAM 71-32
- Knowledge Management (SharePoint) – Army Technical Publication (ATP) 6-01.1
- Program Analysis (Materiel Development) - AR 71-9 & TR 71-20, TRADOC PAM 71-20-3, AR 5-1
- Doctrine Development – AR 25-30 and TR 25-30 & 25-36
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years’ experience using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Pro.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience writing and editing military doctrine and/or specialized experience including: demonstrated experience in creating, editing, and proofreading documents, including technical publications IAW TR 25-30 and 25-36.
- Experience in Operational Contract Support (OCS) is desired, but not required.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional classroom and office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, but only after full disclosure by the applicant.
- Position generally requires light work with occasional lifting of up to (30) pounds or more, carrying supplies, equipment.
- The job requires varying amounts of sitting, standing, and walking.
- This position requires the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to communicate clearly with an excellent comprehension of the English language is essential.
- Work is generally performed in an indoor setting.
Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties described in the work environment
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Workdays do not include working or conducting business on Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed closings.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: N/A
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- US citizenship
- Active Secret throughout the length of the contract
ATL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Health benefits to include medical and dental
- Paid Personal and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Apply online at www.at-leaders.com and click on Careers.
Advanced Technology Leaders IncFort Lee, VA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.