- Posted: over a month ago
Essential Job Functions:
Operations Specialists at the Company level will maintain/manage personnel files and training records on Army Logistics University student providing oversight of student records. The Operations Specialists will brief new students during in and out processing of the classes briefing unit procedures, schedules, and processes. Operations Specialists will coordinate with outside agencies (TRICARE, ACS, overseas briefings, etc). Operations Specialists will input all in-processing records into the Electronic Military Personnel Officer Automated System (EMILPO) and will pull student enrollments and student rosters from Army Training Requirements an Resource System (ATRRS). Operations Specialists will complete the Unit Personnel Accountability Reports. These Operation Specialists will maintain unit monthly reports, submit all required requests that ensure each student is operationally prepared for their next assignment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in company level staff operations and planning.
- Possess outstanding communicative skills both verbal and nonverbal.
- Proficient with computer programs (Word, Power Point, Excel), and ensure ability to access all required training tools.
- Must be experienced in customer service/satisfaction performing in a professional and businesslike manner.
- Must be quick to learn ATRRS and EMILPO.
Security Requirements: Posses a NACI clearance throughout the course of employment.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Must be able to work outside in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
Normal hours for conducting business between the hours of 0800 to 1700, with personnel schedules staggered to allow for classroom availability between the hours of 0700 to 1830
Monday thru Friday except Federal Holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed facility closings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Instructor/Writer position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, but only after full disclosure by the applicant.
- Position generally requires light work with occasional lifting of up to (30) pounds or more.
- The job requires varying amounts of sitting, standing, and walking.
- This position requires the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Work is generally performed in an indoor setting.
Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties described in the work environment.
ATL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
- Health benefits to include medical and dental
- Paid Personal and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Apply online at www.at-leaders.com and click on Careers.
**This position is in support of current opportunities. **
Advanced Technology Leaders Inc
AddressFort Lee, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Technology Leaders Inc