Project Engineer - Washington State
- Comprehensive knowledge of ship design principles, shipbuilding and/or manufacturing operations.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read and write effectively, speak with clarify and listen actively.
- Ability to adapt to situations while maintaining the highest level of efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Knowledge of federal regulations (USCG), international rules (SOLAS) and classification society rules (ABS).
Education and/or Experience
- Engineering degree is required.
- 5 to 9 years of Engineering experience is required.
- Shipyard experience with new-build vessel construction, upgrades, conversations ore repairs.
- Technical writing skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Tools and Software.