This position is direct and long-term, with full benefit package.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· B.S., Chemical Engineering is required
· Advanced degree is high valued
· Minimum (8) years’ experience in Process Engineering role
· Experience to include study/design development is required
· Experience in all areas of Process Safety management is required
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· On-Site assignment - Interface directly with clients
· Evaluate process options and alternatives
· Front end studies, investigations, and preparation of early FEED packages.
· Evaluate process equipment and piping systems for new and retrofit installations.
· Equipment sizing, specifications and data sheets
· Perform engineering calculations using spreadsheets, simulation software, etc.
· Preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, heat and material balances.
· Prepare project economics and justifications.
· Ensure adherence to client standards.
· May be the Lead Process Engineer on projects.