- Compiles requested information from multiple sources.
- Advises when the material can be furnished, prepares it personally or follows up to see that clerical staff prepares it.
- Maintains confidential records relating to strategy/policy.
- Arranges meetings, travel agendas and special events.
- Evaluates and requisitions supplies and equipment for office use.
- Performs administrative duties for supervisor and other staff as assigned.
- Ability to maintain information accurately and confidentially.
- Able to perform effectively as a member of a team and to communicate effectively and maintain good work relationships.
Two years of college-level course work preferred. Considerable to extensive experience in an administrative assistant capacity, or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.