Podcast Engineer (On-site, Project Based)
- $50 to $100 Hourly
Advanced Systems Group, LLC offers a wide range of technical and creative services for media and entertainment, and corporate clients, across the country and around the world. Whether our clients are in search of onsite or remote support, our Managed Services team provides scalable media production workforce solutions that can quickly adapt to their changing needs.
Our client has connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service for people to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re looking for an experienced and highly skilled Engineer to join the Studios team, reporting directly into the Post Production Coordinator. In this role, you will help create a wide-array of original video and podcast programs. You will collaborate with our post production team, directors and creative producers to deliver distinctive, engaging, premium audio content. We are hiring for this position in Los Angeles.
- Collaborate with directors, producers and our staff post team to mix high-value editorial video and podcast programs incorporating top musical talent and influencers
- Responsible for both cutting tape and doing sound design, prior to mix and master.
- Daily mixes include long-form and short-form high-level content, branded spots and the occasional sizzle reel
- Execute and deliver against project plans, on time and within spec
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-directed problem solver who has hands-on experience in filmmaking and a passion for collaborating within a team of creatives.
- 2+ years in an music / audio or post production capacity (studio, agency or freelance)
- Expertise in ProTools, Adobe Suite, and industry-standard audio recording and mastering workflows
- Confidence in sound mixing
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Adapts quickly to change
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each project
- Has a passion for music and a knowledge of music culture
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders
- Music and podcast lovers a plus!
The pay rate for this role is $50-100/, commensurate with experience.
Powered by JazzHR
Advanced Systems GroupLos Angeles, CA
ConstructionView All Advanced Systems Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.