Senior Software Developer - ServiceNow - 1950
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Software Developer for our client located in Tallahassee, FL.
Sorry, remote work will not be considered or negotiated for this position.
The Senior ServiceNow Developer will be identifying, developing, documenting, training, and implementing solutions and applications within our ServiceNow ITSM instances, and will design, create, document, and implement fields, screens, forms, lists, and workflows.
- 5+ years of experience with ITIL Service Management and Business Management core processes (Solid/Advanced understanding of an ITIL framework and ITSM principles)
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM & ITBM core modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Project Portfolio Suites of application (PPS)
- 5+ years of experience in an Admin/Developer/Implementer capacity administering an enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment
- 5+ years of experience with all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system including Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Actions, ACLs, Workflow Activities and Scheduled Jobs
- 5+ years of experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications - System application design and development within Service Oriented Architecture to extend the core functionality of the platform
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
- Very strong ability to reason logically and creatively to identify and resolve problems by understanding high level direction, outlining technical approach, and implementing scalable solutions
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification (CSA) is a plus
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification (CIS) is a plus
- ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus
Bachelor's Degree or higher
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation, and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 42-year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988.
- Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, CDC, and a wide array of Federal, State, and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our WEBSITE or click HERE for all current job openings.
Advanced Systems Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter Are you willing to relocate? No answerYesNo Desired salary* Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for any company?* -- No answer --YesNo Do you now, or will you, later on, require sponsorship for employment visa status to legally work for our company in the United States?* -- No answer --YesNo This position is located in Tallahassee, FL.
Are you willing to relocate to the Tallahassee, Florida area?* -- No answer --YesNo I have read the job description and I meet the required skills for this position?* -- No answer --yesno How many years of experience do you have working with ServiceNow?* The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A "disabled veteran" is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
- A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
- An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
- An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Expires 5/31/2023 Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition. Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson's disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.You must enter your name and date Your Name Today's Date Human Check * Submit Application
Advanced Systems DesignTallahassee, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.