Remote Proposal Manager
Advanced Systems Design Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Proposal Manager to support our client in a remote / telecommute capacity. The candidate selected for this role will be required to have an established workspace that is free from noise and distraction. The at-home office space must also include a secured high-speed internet connection and phone service.
- Perform and manage all phases of the proposal development process in response to U.S. government and commercial requests for proposals (RFP).
- The Proposal Manager will assist in the identification of proposal opportunities; manage all aspects of proposal preparation, coordinating reviews/writing assignments, revision and submission; and coordinate inputs from technical resources and management and finance departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Understand and represent ASD’s mission, vision, and values to all internal and external customers
- Read, review, analyze, and interpret RFPs, RFIs, Sources Sought, and objectives of solicitations to develop proposal strategies
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other writers to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, consistency and reflection of win strategies.
- Contribute to business development efforts for new sales and marketing to promote the business, including managing responses to requests for quotes, sources sought, proposals, and/or presentations as request
- Understand the activities of the entire federal government proposal process, from pre-RFP through customer debriefs
- Analyze request for Proposals (RFPs), produce a high-level summary and quickly provide a snapshot on the proposal requirements
- Remain fully informed at all times of solicitation requirements and ensure compliance with all proposal requirements
- Develop and follow a comprehensive proposal management plan that at a minimum includes win strategies, customer requirement analysis, compliance matrix, competitor assessments, themes/discriminators, risk issues, price-to-win analysis and resource requirements
- Lead proposal development meetings (Kick-off, Daily Stand-ups), assign proposal responsibilities and milestones to include the storyboard and writing plans, produce a proposal calendar, conduct research, and gather information from multiple sources
- Manage the proposal reviews (Blue, Green, Pink, Red) to include the Executive Review (Gold), perform proposal lesson learned and win/loss reviews
- Review and edit materials for compliance, messaging, completeness, and correct grammar and formatting
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills, preferable experience in preparation of government proposals and/or grants
- Knowledge of government contracts types, GSA and FAR preferred
- Extensive understanding of capture plans and proposal processes
- Certified proposal training is preferred
- Experience preparing full proposals and qualification packages across federal government agencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite such as Outlook, Access, Excel, Word and MS Project
- Experience using Salesforce, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Access, and Project software packages is preferred
- Expert at managing and delivering high-quality management and technical proposal volumes
- Ability to work with executive leadership throughout the proposal process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration or related field; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in federal government proposal management
- Excellent understanding of government contract laws and regulations is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to make informed decisions, manages workloads, and meets deadlines independently
- A track record of successfully managing high-visibility and complex Federal proposals
- The ability to assist in the development of win strategies
- The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
- The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
- US Citizenship or work-authorization
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 37+ year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- pre-employment consequences portion of the ASD Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and a wide array of Federal, State and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our website at: www.asd-web.com
Powered by JazzHR
Advanced Systems Design
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Systems Design