Lead Business Analyst
Advanced Systems Design Montgomery, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Lead Business Analyst for our client located in Montgomery, AL This role will support MES-CARES by proactively communicating with system users, managers, subject matters experts and product owners to elicit requirements. You will work closely with product owners, QA, operations, engineering, business analysts and many other cross-functional partners. products.
Please note: This position is located in Montgomery, AL. Remote work will not be considered or negotiated.
- Elicit requirements and critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates using natural language.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met.
- Deliver requirements documents, use case, work flows, UI and other deliverables as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to develop and negotiate win/win solutions to project issues.
- Must be able to work independently on all assigned tasks.
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) and Visio.
- Fully utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to track requirements, work items, bugs, deliverables and builds
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Eligibility and Enrollment (E&E)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) and Visio
- Proficiency with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) preferred
- Seven years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in facilitating product owners in gathering requirement and possess excellent writing skills to capture and document detailed requirements.
- Extensive experience with system requirements and their constraints/dependencies.
- Experience facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions and requirements sessions.
- Extensive experience with Software Development Methodology.
- Process knowledge and experience with Agile Software Development projects.
- Experienced in developing and negotiating a win/win solutions to project issues
- Experience with Eligibility and Enrollment(E&E) for Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) business areas.
- Experience Health Care Industry similar to Eligibility and Enrollment related areas.
- Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle Extensive experience with Change Management.
- Experience with project development methodology and able to apply methodology in a practical manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with advance education in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration fields related to position
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 37+ year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- pre-employment consequences portion of the ASD Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and a wide array of Federal, State and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our website at: www.asd-web.com
Powered by JazzHR
Advanced Systems Design
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Systems Design