Business Analyst - 1620
- Expired: June 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Business Analyst for our client located in Montgomery, AL.
Sorry, remote work will not be considered or negotiated for this position.
We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create software test plans, procedures, and scenarios and ensure each is mapped to the system requirements
- Execute and revise software test plans, procedures, and scenarios as needed
- Ability to review and analyze test results including reviewing data updates to the Database(s)
- Interpret Graphical User Interface Behavior
- Knowledge of Automated Software Testing Tools (i.e. LoadRunner and HP Functional Testing Package)
- Create, track, review, and disseminate software quality reports.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work on deadlines
- Ensure the Director or designee is informed and advised as needed with project status reports.
- Communicate well with all levels of staff. Good communication skills and attention to detail are essential to this position.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience; preferably working in healthcare or government agencies
- Proven ability to understand system requirements and assist with documentation including detailed design and program specifications using the MS Office Suite and Visio
- Proven ability to assist and resolve problems using Software Quality Assurance processes and standards
- Experience using MS Project
- Experience creating software test plans, procedures, and scenarios
- Proven ability to interpret data & user behaviors
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) using MS SQL Server 2005 or higher or Oracle 10
- Some Database Administration knowledge and experience with automated tracking and testing tools
- Knowledge of and experience with the WIC Program is preferable.
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 37+ year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- pre-employment consequences portion of the ASD Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and a wide array of Federal, State and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our website at: www.asd-web.com
Powered by JazzHR
Advanced Systems Design
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Systems Design