Applications Development Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a(n) Applications Development Analyst for our client located in Tallahassee, FL. Please note: Remote work will not negotiated or contacted.
Application Development Analyst member of a full lifecycle agile development team. Develops custom software applications and databases, implements enhancements to existing systems, troubleshoots application issues, implements integration between applications, and implements and supports Off the Shelf software solutions. Must be able to make high-level design choices and implement solutions following technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms for the enterprise. Work directly with subject matter experts (SME) and other stakeholders to ensure solutions meet defined requirements. Will be involved, and work in concert with other team members, to analyze, design, implement, and test solutions. May also work on SQL Reports (SSRS), PowerBI, PowerAutomate, PowerAps, SharePont, Powershell and other solutions depending on the District's needs.
Primary Job Duties/Tasks
- Develop, implement, and maintain various district web applications and other technical solutions
- Participate in agile lifecycle management activities including, but limited to; release and sprint planning, daily scrum, reporting impediments, documenting status, solution demos, sprint and release reviews and retrospectives
- Collaborate with team members and Subject Matter Experts to ensure solutions are implemented according to customer requirements
- Ensure that solutions meet established FDOT software architecture, design, code, accessibility, and data standards
- Ensure quality of solutions by doing comprehensive unit testing of all solutions prior to User Acceptance Testing and implementation
- Develop and apply knowledge of trends, relevant software development technologies and methodologies
Job Specific KSA's
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments
- Ability to display professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Skill in both written and oral communication
- Ability to exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with others across varied disciplines
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Skill and experience with Microsoft SQL Server/SQL Azure and designing databases.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Azure and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of and ability to work with source code management using SVN, Git, or Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of and ability to work with PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Sharepoint and the Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, PowerAutomate)
- 2+ years’ experience as a full stack developer
- Experience with Scrum, SAFe, DAD, or other agile approach, highly desired
- Experience with SQL Server design and administration, Azure SQL, and and deployment are highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Sharepoint, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, PowerBI, Powershell) highly desired Preference will be given to candidates with C#, SQL Server, Angular, PowerApps, and WebForms experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 37+ year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- pre-employment consequences portion of the ASD Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and a wide array of Federal, State and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our website at: www.asd-web.com
Powered by JazzHR
Advanced Systems Design
TechnologyView all jobs at Advanced Systems Design