Motivated Laborer with a Class B License w/tank endorsement and airbrake endorsement
Duties and responsibilities of a vacuum truck operator:
- Drive truck to and from destinations.
- Pump and visually inspect septic tanks
- Fill out manifest/township inspection forms
- Load and unload trucks
- Perform pre-trip inspection daily on the vehicle.
- Manual Digging required/ pulling vacuum hose.
- Cable Line Cleaning
- Have contact with customers
- General diagnosis and repairs of sewage pumps and components
Abilities, skills, and experience:
- Excellent Customer Service Required
- Class B license with air brake endorsement
- Clean driving record
- Valid medical card
- 1-year experience operating a commercial vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs -100 lbs
- Must be able to walk and stand regularly throughout the day.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be willing to be on-call weekends based off of our rotating on-call schedule.
- Must be a hustler who is self-motivated, able to work without supervision
Advanced Septic Service LLC
Why Work Here?
Family owned and operated business