Senior Full Stack Developer
Advanced Robotics Group, LLC Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will create the software that enables our customers to explore our industry-changing, data-driven product. Our autonomous robots are truly revolutionary, and we want to showcase their capabilities with a highly scalable, visualization-intensive web application.
We enable immediate technical growth opportunities for new members as we are working with cutting-edge technologies developing solutions years ahead of any competitor. We pride ourselves on producing high quality, robust code from the get-go. We compensate very generously and expect a multi-year commitment.
- Strong experience with Python and Django.
- Strong experience with React, Redux and TypeScript.
- Experience with cloud hosting and deployment.
- Familiarity with web application architectures and UNIX environments.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with git and excellent software development practices.
- Personal discipline to instinctively maintain strict confidentiality.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with 5+ years of applicable industry experience.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with computer systems security, web security and authentication.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or similar technologies.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with Big Data file formats (parquet, hdf5, etc.).
Due to the confidential nature of our activities, we aren’t able to share specifics with you now, but know that these robotics solutions will have a significant impact on both safety and the environment, thus making the world just a little bit better.
Our hands are on the future. Are you ready to join us?
Advanced Robotics Group, LLC
We are a small, driven team of technology experts with decades of robotics experience between us. We’re refining and developing non-consumer robots to execute multiple tasks with fully autonomous operations in demanding environments, and we are doing this by applying, extending and connecting open-sourced technologies with our own proprietary approaches for new capabilities. We’ve modularized our technologies, enabling our solutions to stay in the lead, and are using on-site, full-scale physical testing for quick, high-quality, real-world development feedback. Due to the confidential nature of our activities, we aren’t able to share specifics with you now, but know that these robotics solutions will have a significant impact on both safety and the environment, thus making the world just a little bit better. Our hands are on the future. Are you ready to join us?