Help Desk Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
We are looking for a tech-savvy help desk technician to be responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software. As a help desk technician, you are responsible for responding to email, chat, or phone queries and offering technical support to customers using computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Respond to escalated service requests from Help Desk associates and other team specialists
- Responsible for first and second level support on IT systems including PC’s, printers, servers, and related IT hardware and software
- Document and effectively prioritize client requests into ServiceNow
- Install software, desktop/laptops systems and peripherals.
- Maintain and organize inventory
- Manage and organize support information knowledge base
- Proactively identify areas of improvement to management, and lead/participate in solutions
- Off hours contact for any IT related issues including disaster recovery
- 4+ years of technology/desktop support experience
- Extensive knowledge of Windows desktop environment and MACs
- Knowledge of Windows Server environment administration (AD, Exchange)
- Proficient with Windows desktop environment (Win 10 & Microsoft Office) and MACs
- Availability to work overtime
- Preferred Certifications: A+, Network & Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- Basic TCP/IP networking
- Dell workstation hardware
Apply today and lets get you started!!!
TechnologyView all jobs at Advanced Resources
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?