Client: CenturyLink now Lumen
Duration: Initial 6 month contract – Possible Contract to Hire
Job #: 1714
Target Rate: Mid-Level (around 30/hour on a w2)
As a Senior Web Analyst, you will be responsible for using the latest developments web analytics, testing/optimization methodologies, and attribution techniques to understand the business in-depth, support and challenge strategic options, and build state-of-the-art tools to improve our marketing plans and performance.
• Work cross-functionally with the marketing team in analyzing customer segments and uncovering key, actionable insights about Ibotta users and behaviors
• Assist in the implementation and on-going support of GA360, Google Optimize, and GTM at Ibotta, ensuring that events and other key parameters are being set up in a way that will result in accurate, meaningful measurement
• Develop a web analytics roadmap that prioritizes learning, personalization and marketing optimization
• Design, implement and measure controlled experiments to determine the impact of new approaches
• Understand and analyze business performance in detail, identify ideas for improvement, and communicate out actionable insights to key stakeholders
• Assist marketing team with developing cross-device attribution and Media Mix Modeling.
• 5+ years of practical work experience in Web Analytics, preferably in a consumer-facing industry measuring website and browser extension performance
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/mathematics/statistics/data science or equivalent experience preferred
• Proven expertise with, and practical applications of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and SQL required
• Experience designing and executing A/B tests, and providing statistical analysis and insights from the results
• Ability to think creatively, provide thoughtful insights, and develop impactful automated reporting to management
• Experience with effective communication of analytical outputs to stakeholders, including development of data summaries, visualizations and other storytelling methods
• Experience using modern data analysis tools (such as R, python, Hive/Presto) preferred
• Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
*Ibotta, GA 360 and/or Google Optimize experience would be ideal.
Rates are Target