Advanced Resource Managers
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here is your chance to work at one of the largest OEMs in the aerospace, civil and defense industry as their Material Handler in Indianapolis, IN located near Indianapolis International Airport. We are seeking individuals with 3+ years of manufacturing warehouse, and/or manufacturing logistics experience to join their team ASAP!!!
- 2nd: Monday - Thursday, 3:00pm - 1:30am (8% shift premium)
- On call on weekends and holidays, rotating schedule + time and a half
*PAID WEEKLY WITH OVERTIME ELIGIBILITY!! OT is always voluntary and never mandatory*
- Manage tool inventory using an online application and assist aircraft field technicians with tooling
- Tool management and control including tooling calibration, checking in/out and tool kits
- Moving and loading large tooling crates engines and boxes with forklift
- Manage OMAT cabinets for stock levels, outdated material and shelf-life goods
- Process red tagged parts including logging and scrapping and adhere to all policies and procedures of the Repair Station
- Ability to lift up to approximately 50 pounds and pass a required eye exam and work on call weekends as needed
- High School Diploma or GED (General Educational Development) with 3+ years of manufacturing warehouse, and/or manufacturing logistics experience, OR
- Associates degree with 1+ years of manufacturing warehouse, and/or manufacturing logistics experience
- In order to be eligible for consideration, you must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Familiarity with aviation material and tooling
- Forklift experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products
ARM - Who We Are:
Well, this is the part where we’re supposed to tell you why we’re different. At least, that’s what every other recruiter will do - and we know you’ve heard that a thousand times before. Instead, we want to talk about how YOU are different. We know that every individual, every employer and every sector is different. As is every team, every project and every contract. It’s this basic appreciation of difference and your specific needs that informs everything we do and every relationship we build - whether you’re a client, candidate or a new member of our team. We always begin by asking ourselves how we can help you achieve your goals before we get to work.
We're a specialist technology and engineering recruitment agency and we love what we do. We've helped thousands of people find new jobs and enabled countless organizations drive their business forward, both in the US and internationally.
Advanced Resource Managers
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Advanced Resource Managers
Get fresh Materials Handler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.