- Expired: February 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our goal is to improve lives by restoring or replacing the function of damaged cells, tissues, and organs for patients. BioFabUSA's mission is to develop a highly diverse, competitive, capable and innovative cell, tissue, and organ ecosystem that ensures a low-cost and high-quality domestic healthcare system, and domestic leadership in the biofabrication industrial base.
The Impact That You Will Make
Program Managers are critical to our success. This position is a cross-functional role that coordinates program deliverables from industry, academic, and non-profit organizational members who are part of a nationwide effort to advance biofabrication technology. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be a primary point of contact for institute members and hold team members accountable for delivering results according to defined timelines, scope, and budget. You will also contribute to establishing a world-class Program Management Office by introducing and following best practices that are appropriate for our programs.
- Provide high-level technical and people leadership in program execution: resolve project issues, facilitate decision making, and coach team members on standard methodologies for problem solving
- Translate high-level project goals into comprehensive project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Drive the delivery of project scope, timelines, and budget with the core teams to ensure program goals are met and exceeded
- Track and report regularly on progress toward program milestones, milestone payments, and costs
- Establish effective program governance structures and communicate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively define and manage key program risks, develop mitigation strategies, and escalate appropriately the risks that have become issues
- Understand the institute members' needs and act as their on-site advocate
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering or life science discipline:
- Biomechanical, biomedical, mechanical, and chemical engineering degrees strongly preferred
- Will consider candidates with life sciences degrees plus relevant work experience in medical device or biomanufacturing industry
- Minimum of 2+ years of direct project management experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully leading projects from initiation to closure with the responsibility for creating and managing project plans, timelines, budgets, and resources
- Proven ability to lead and motivate highly technical teams
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex, technical problems
- Ability to work with colleagues, clients, and Institute members at all levels in the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable leading multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative team environment
- PMP certification or other project management training is desired
- Proficient with Microsoft software products
This is an in-person position.
Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute Inc
Get fresh Restoration Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.