Medicare Early Career Developer (No Clearance)
- Receive and master training on mainframe technologies including COBOL, JCL, TSO, and related tools.
- Apply those concepts by maintaining and enhancing the Medicare Part A (FISS) and/or Medicare Part B (MCS) shared systems by translating requirements into technical design deliverables, modifying existing and creating new modules/programs, creating unit test plans, cases, and data and executing those unit tests.
- Provide installation instructions to those entities receiving base system updates.
- Must follow all applicable procedures and standards.
- Those that excel in this program will be eligible to convert to DXC Technology employee status, likely in the 6 to 12-month time frame.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or engineering
- Strong overall academic record with a GPA of 3.3 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Completion of multiple computer programming courses
- Proven ability to learn quickly Strong communication skills Ability to work well in team settings