The Medicare Enterprise Service Development Contract (ESD) is seeking a (Remote) Business Analyst to support the Medicare Part A claims system for our client the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The Business Analyst will provide applications development and maintenance support to the Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS), the system utilized to process Medicare Part A claims.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Business Analyst in medical claims processing.
- A motivated individual with healthcare and Medicare claims processing experience.
- Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SLC, GSMS, CMMI)
- Demonstrated ability to create requirements document and test plans
- Proficient at MSOffice (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Skilled in TSO/ISPF; Mainframe applications
- Strong written and verbal communication at a level appropriate for customer
- CMS interaction/visibility Established knowledge in FISS Shared System or other Medicare claims processing systems
Medicare Systems team is a predominately virtual team but we do have on-site locations in Plano, Texas and Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.