Quality Assurance Technician 1st and 2nd shift
Advanced Plastiform Inc Zebulon, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
What is the overall objective/purpose of this position?
To use various inspection and measuring tools to ensure that parts made by production employees meet the company and customer standards before being shipped to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Audit the production process to ensure products meet standards and have no defects
· Sample, sort, test, weigh, measure manufactured components to ensure no defects in products
· Help supervisors and leads to decide to run or reject a part or make necessary changes to ensure meeting the part specifications
· Notify shift supervisor when defects or other problems are found
· Look for ways to improve processes
· Assist with training employees on running jobs and ensuring that parts are meeting the part specifications
· Work with company personnel to resolve inspection questions
· Complete and record daily audit findings from production samples
· Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations
· Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
· Other duties may be assigned as necessary
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Basic skills in reading, writing and arithmetic are necessary
· Ability to follow detailed work instructions
· Ability to read blueprints, drawings and schematics
· Good manual dexterity is necessary
· Good computer understanding
· Knowledge of machinery
· Understanding of the different types of measuring tools and equipment
· Good communication skills
Education and Experience:
High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
Previous quality experience in a manufacturing industry preferred,
With in-depth expertise in materials, tooling and molding technologies, API supports customers with superior engineering and manufacturing services, and works closely with the customer's engineering teams to develop plastic components optimized for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
Advanced Plastiform IncWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing company with great advancement opportunities!
Advanced Plastiform Inc (API) is a rapidly growing, full service manufacturer of Thermoformed and Injection molded plastic components and fabrications. API provides value-added products and services to the heavy equipment, material handling, electronics, transportation, medical, energy and agricultural industries. API is experiencing rapid and sustained growth by providing customers with high quality products in a timely and cost effective manner. With in-depth expertise in materials, tooling and molding technologies, API supports customers with superior engineering and manufacturing services, and works closely with the customer's engineering teams to develop plastic components optimized for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Advanced Plastiform Inc