The Sales Administration and Quotations Manager is responsible for accurately enter all the quotations in the Company's ERP system and to manage all communications between customers, architects, designers, representatives and company. This position will also supervise the order entry processor.
· Efficiently communicate with customers about products, lead time, inventory availability, pricing, feasibility, customization etc.
· Process quotations in the ERP system and communicate with customers
· Communicate with suppliers about customizations, lead time and pricing
· Update quotations as requested by the customers
· Support customers with any questions they might have in regards to pre-sale services
· Supervise order entry and make sure all orders are timely and accurately entered in the system
· Turn quotations into orders
· Create new Business Partners in the company's ERP system
· Create commissions relationships to be used in sales orders
· Check and prepare monthly commission reports for accounting
SKILLS / BACKGROUND REQUIRED
· Previous experience in a similar position (3 years)
· Previous experience with inside sales and quotations, preferably within a furniture company
· Excellent computer knowledge is a must (Excel, word, outlook)
· Excellent communication skills with customers and agents
· Excellent organizational skills
· Previous experience with an ERP system such as JD Edwards, SAP, AS400, Oracle etc.
· Attention to detail