Advanced Personnel Resources is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Technician for our growing client in the Greensboro area. Candidates who apply need to have stable work histories of mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and also be able to travel domestically and internationally as required once training is complete.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade machines and equipment.
- Set-up, program, and troubleshoot PLC's and other control devices.
- Maintain/install electrical equipment and devices following safety compliance.
- Maintain all pneumatic systems.
- Perform advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Machine installation and commissioning.
- Design, weld and fabricate parts for machines.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Safely operate forklift and crane as required.
- Inspect/maintain machine safety guards and interlocks.
- Perform mechanical adjustments and set-up machines.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Proven history of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs.
- Ability to read and follow schematics and mechanical blueprints
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to travel as required.
Contract-to-Hire, Possible Direct Hire Opportunity
Starting Pay is $17-20/hr.