The bilingual Customer Service Representative answers incoming calls, emails and other communications from customers – providing world class customer service. Takes customer orders, answer inquiries and questions, handles complaints, trouble shoot problems and provides information. Performs specifically assigned tasks on a daily basis and takes responsibility to ensure all tasks are done in an accurate and timely manner. Hours of this position will be 8 am – 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Handles customer inquiries & takes their orders via phone, email, mail and chat.
· Researches, enters and updates required information using available resources.
· Manages and resolves customer complaints, identifies and escalates priority issues.
· Provides customers with accurate product and service information, follows up when needed.
· Manages a portfolio of assigned customer accounts, acting as the main contact for assigned outside sales rep and their customers. takes responsibility for their assigned account orders - ensuring excellent customer service.
· Makes outbound calls as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma Required. Degree preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years experience working in a high volume, fast paced smaller call center environment.
· Experience working with outside sales force & handling key and national accounts.
· Must speak, read and write both English and Spanish fluently.
· Strong computer skills, understanding of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel & Word.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Demonstrated success managing sales account relationships.
· Good attention to detail - MUST be able to multi-task.
· Great attitude & ability to thrive in a close team environment.