Advanced Personnel Resources is currently seeking an experienced Assembly Technician for our client in Greensboro. Candidates who apply need to have familiarity with basic hand tools and the ability to read/follow blueprints and a proven history of excellent attendance.
- Perform a wide variety of assembly and sub-assembly per customer orders.
- Working with hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Assemble product and equipment in a timely manner.
- Make necessary equipment modifications to prepare items for delivery to the customers. Troubleshoot and make repairs as needed.
- Provide inventory control for all special orders and stock items as needed. Assist with quarterly physical count of inventory goods.
- Balancing & testing products
- Staging parts
- Maintains shop area in a neat and organized manner to insure proper care of equipment.
- Reading blueprints
- Using precision measurement equipment
- Daily workplace cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs. throughout shift
- Physical ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to meet production/quality standards
- Able to work with hand tools & machine tools
- Able to do heavy lifting and standing for long periods
- Detail orientated in a fast paced environment
- Proven history of excellent attendance
Starting pay is $12-13.50/hr.
We work in partnership with a majority of the region's most well-known organizations, institutions and healthcare practices from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune ranked corporations in fulfilling Professional, Administrative, Clinical / Non Clinical and Light Industrial staffing needs. We provide the highest quality talent and job opportunities in diverse industries and positions including:
Accounting / Finance
Administrative / Clerical
Call Center / Customer Service
Manufacturing / Distribution
Medical / Healthcare
Purchasing / Supply Chain
Sales / Marketing
Our team of highly experienced recruiting and staffing professionals are known for their market intelligence, unparalleled contacts, high-impact service and proven record in recruiting the most qualified job seekers specifically selected to match our clients' needs. We combine over 125 years of staffing and search industry expertise. We are committed to maintaining our total quality service mission and personalized attention to deliver a successful match for both our client employers and job seeking candidates.
Your company's success is important to us. Your career is equally important. Finding the right candidate and the right position is our business.