- Expired: November 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Oral Surgery & Periodontics is growing and we are looking to add an outgoing individual who is passionate about providing exceptional patient care. We are looking for a fun, hardworking, team player to help us grow the practice and continue to serve the Lakeville and surrounding communities with all their oral surgery & periodontal needs. Previous dental experience a plus but not required. We are currently seeking to add an additional PT nurse to support our growing practice to work 2 days per week. Potential for additional days to reach FT status can be discussed.
The primary role of the Nurse is to support the success of the surgeon to provide exceptional patient care resulting in the best clinical outcomes and meets the needs of our patients. Nurses provide a variety of routine technical nursing duties and assist with other related duties involved in providing patient care in a surgical setting as described below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain patient anesthesia records and surgical narratives as necessary, maintaining confidentiality of all information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Prepare, administer, and record medications according to all applicable regulations.
- Assemble materials and equipment in preparation for surgery and maintain adequate supplies.
- Clean and maintain clinical equipment and dispose of used supplies correctly.
- Monitor patient vital signs during surgery and in recovery.
- Perform patient triage and post operative care instructions as necessary both in person and over the phone.
- Effectively communicate with primary care providers to obtain patient medical history information and surgical clearance and document as needed.
- Other duties as directed.
Benefits (FT Employees):
- Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored short-term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Holidays
- Uniforms/Scrubs provided
- CPR renewal provided
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership, problem-solving, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- 2 or more years of previous experience (preferred)
- Experience with IV’s and intravenous medications (preferred)
- ACLS Certification (preferred)
Advanced Oral Surgery
Get fresh Oral Surgery RN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.