Advanced Ophthalmology of Connecticut Old Greenwich, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Ophthalmology of Connecticut is looking for a full-time medical assistant. Enjoy working in a pleasant environment with a solid patient-centric team around you. Candidates should be quick to learn the instrumentation necessary to provide modern eye care, as well as electronic medical records to document patient visits. We will train the right person, come join our team!
This busy, modern eye care practice has 5 exam rooms, a large diagnostic testing area, and a spacious well-lit reception area. Conveniently located off I-95, this 2 doctor practice offers a terrific breeding ground for would-be physicians, optometrists, nurse practitioners, or physician assistants.
The typical responsibilities of an ophthalmic technician include:
- Asking patients about their symptoms and recording the information for the doctor
- Performing preliminary exams and tests
- Cleaning and maintaining ophthalmic equipment
- Supporting the ophthalmologist during eye surgeries and procedures
- Administering medications and topical treatments
- Examining test results and contributing to diagnostic discussions
- Answering patients' questions and encouraging healthy habit
- Writing, editing and filing patient medical records
- Great opportunity to work in a busy practice and learn in a teaching environment
Advanced Ophthalmology of ConnecticutWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, Benefits include holiday and PTO compensation. optional medical insurance, and 401K. You will love our team!
1455 E Putman AveOld Greenwich, CT
HealthcareView all jobs at Advanced Ophthalmology of Connecticut