We are seeking a Neurology Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team!
- Treat a large, complex population of chronic neurological disease, multiple sclerosis, migraine, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, spasticity during acute, episodic and chronic illnesses under specialist supervision
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Learn clinical research and many procedures: ECG, BOTOX, Spasticity injections, OCT, Visual field.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Excellent keyboard skills
- EHR expertise is preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities