- Experience required
- Full time multirole research coordinator at neurology research institute in subject interaction, regulatory, telephone and in person interviews
- Opportunity for training and advancement
- Report to Senior clinical research coordinator and principal investigator
- Recruit, consent, and manage research subjects in multiple phase I-IV research studies and registries
- Tuition and ongoing education support
- Long-term benefits loan repayment benefit
- Paid time off, education, disability and medical insurance and HSA, stellar 401(k) with matching
- Opportunity for overtime
- Skills- ECG, phlebotomy, neuropsychological testing, collecting medical history
- Nursing skills are a plus
- Company bonuses
Advanced Neurosciences Institute
Why Work Here?Outpatient ambulatory neurology practice with strong emphasis in chronic neurological care including multiple sclerosis and related disease, migraine, and Alzheimer's disease. Opportunity to gain clinical trial experience. Complex neurological diagnosis, treatment, and research.
Small company with big-time benefits and profit-sharing for long-term employees.Disability insurance and medical insurance provided.