- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
As the Business Analyst you are responsible for the data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements, and deliver data-driven recommendations / reports to the owners.
Expectations of all Employees
· Adhere to all ANS Policies and Procedures
· Conducts self in a manner that represents Advanced Neuro Solutions’ core values at all times
· Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all work-related contacts
· Communicates regularly with owner about ANS concerns
· Consistently reports to work prepared to perform the duties of the position
· Exceeds productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Claims data reporting
· Assist in negotiations
· Cost-benefit Analysis
· Generate reports for facilities
· Work closely with owners for project management and process improvement
· Prepare detailed financial reports, both periodically and ad-hoc
· Hospital Billing – Closing month end cases
· Manage monthly employee expense payments
· Successful follow up for hospital purchase orders, checks/payments on outstanding invoices
· Conduct daily bank reconciliation
· Client Service Orientation and Client Responsiveness
· Maintain professional and confidential relationship when conveying relevant information to other members of the healthcare team across all communication platforms
· Bachelor’s Degree, or higher in Business Analysis, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
· Relevant experience in healthcare industry preferred.
· Superior analytical thinking and problem solving.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel skills – must know pivot tables, data filtering and sorting, charts, Vlookup, conditional formatting, data validation and analysis
· Ability to build strong effective relationships demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
· Adaptable and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Advanced Neuro Solutions
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?