Customer Service Representative
Who We Are:
ANM is a fast growing IT consulting firm focused on building long-term, customer focused relationships. We offer engineering excellence and quality customer service with a local focus. Our specialties include designing, developing and deploying solutions for enterprise networking, data center & cloud, collaboration, security, audio visual and Salesforce.
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefit packages (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Recognition Rewards
- Career training geared towards professional growth
Who We Are Looking For:
A Customer Service Representative at ANM is a customer-facing representative that has strong relationship building skills, has an administrative background and is eager to learn IT Sales. He/she is responsible to provide quality support by performing a variety of core functions as described below.
What You Will Do As a Customer Service Representative?
- Train AM on day-to-day operations in Salesforce
o Assist / Train with non-Cisco quoting
EX: working with APC to identify correct UPS or PDU
o Order processing
o Deal Registrations special pricing and ensures all extra incentives and rebates get applied
o Troubleshooting: Follow up on accounting questions / requests / corrections from customers
- Back up AM when absent to Assist with customer specific processes
- Work with Sales Leadership in reporting, tracking team metrics and sales goals like bookings, pipeline, account heat maps, etc
- Help assist with collections from customers that have past due invoices
- Assist with overall customer satisfaction as directed
- Back up AM when absent in Customer facing requests to define needs and provide solutions as well as ensures a smooth sales process for the customer and the business
- Enforce Process adherence and data accuracy to remove billing risk.
- Gathering of RFP data required – CoI, resume, bonds, etc.
- Procurement Contract to assist with questions once order is submitted
- Interface with current distributors and manufacturers to stay current with all special programs, pricing and technology to obtain the best price for ANM.
- Works with the account managers as part of a team to develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Work on special projects as needed
- Interfaces with customers in AM absence to define needs and provide solutions as well as ensures a smooth sales process for the customer and the business
Required Education, Technical Skills and/or Experience:
- Experience in Information Technology (IT), IT services and products
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Solid skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and time management experience
- High degree of integrity in handling confidential information
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Travel may be required for this position. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.
ANM is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Advanced Network Management IncAlbuquerque, NM
BusinessView All Advanced Network Management Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.