Account Manager (Req #1328)
- Posted: over a month ago
ANM is looking for an Account Manager to join our amazing team!
Who We Are:
ANM is a fast growing IT consulting firm focused on building long-term, customer focused relationships. We offer engineering excellence and quality customer service with a local focus. Our specialties include designing, developing and deploying solutions for enterprise networking, data center & cloud, collaboration, security, and automation.
• Competitive Salary
• Full benefit packages (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance)
• Paid Time Off
• 401K Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employee Recognition Rewards
• Career training geared towards professional growth
Who We Are Looking For:
At ANM an Account Manager is responsible for the full sales lifecycle with our company’s customers. Account Managers up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of our customer’s business and technology needs. Account Managers also identify prospective customers and opportunities.
What You Will Do As an Account Manager?
- Responsible for business development while maintaining customer satisfaction within an assigned territory
- Conduct onsite/online presentations on services and products offered
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with customers and partners
- Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers
Required Education, Technical Skills and/or Experience:
- Experience in Information Technology selling: IT services and products, management of IT services, or IT consulting
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, manage customer commitment, negotiation and closure of sales
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- Solid skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and time management experience.
- High degree of integrity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Travel may be required for this position. Must have a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle insurance.
ANM is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Advanced Network Management Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?