CNC Programmer / Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Metals Machining, a growing manufacturer of aerospace components and assemblies, is seeking a skilled CNC Machine Programmer / Engineer to join our team.
Candidates for this position should possess the ability to work closely with associates and supervisors to achieve common goals.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Generate CNC programs for vertical, horizontal & turning machine centers using Mastercam utilizing machine simulation software to ensure collision free code.
- Design fixturing and tooling and detailed drawings using SolidWorks.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Read & understand technical drawings to ensure product meets customer specifications.
- Research tools required to cut specified materials.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with programs as they arise.
- Aid in quoting new work, including design for manufacturability feedback.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement ideas on new and legacy parts.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Mastercam experience.
- 5 years of CNC experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with GD&T.
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail-Oriented.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Positive internal and customer focused attitude.
- Possess ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and communicate.
Advanced Metals Machining LLCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, great working environment, 4 day week.
A well-established manufacturer of aerospace parts located in Olyphant, PA..
1159 Mid Valley DriveOlyphant, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Advanced Metals Machining LLC