We have nights, PRN day/nights positions available in Harper, TX. You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned clients in the client's home.
- Completes initial and ongoing assessments to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of home health clients . Completes assessments as appropriate to the client at appropriate time points.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled clients
- Monitor and report changes in client symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding client care
- Educate clients and family members about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate client medical records and completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner through electronic charting.
- Previous experience in nursing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with clients and family members
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in client's home in various conditions; possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel; may be exposed to unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call.
Physical and Mental Effort:
Prolonged standing and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move/reposition client. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and client needs, and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet client/family individualized psycho-social needs. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
We are excited to offer full time employees an AMAZING benefits package that includes:
Compensation based on experience • Medical Insurance (AMP pays MAJORITY of employee's premium; low office visit and prescription copay)• Dental / Vision / Life Insurance• Short /Long Term Disability Insurance• Supplemental plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Critical Illness)• 401(k)• Legal Shield• Pet Assure Plan• Flexible Spending Account• Complimentary $25K life insurance policy• Paid Time Off• Cell phone discounts• Free CEU’s• Free subscription to HealthiestYou for the employee and family members! (Phone consult with physician for no additional fees) • Employee of the Month Bonus!
Advanced Medical Pediatric complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.