We have immediate openings for Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Technicians in the South East Region (FL, TN, SC, NC, GA, AL)
Advanced Mechanical Services is a Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Company that has been in business successfully for 30 years. We are headquartered in Orlando, FL and have various satellite offices. We serve six states with our fleet of approximately 150 Service Technicians. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We are dedicated to employee longevity through a partnership that includes honesty, integrity, professionalism and quality workmanship. We provide our customers with quality, personalized service, by trained staff.
AMS is looking for technicians that have tremendous pride in their work and are proficient in diagnosing, maintaining and repairing commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment. We are looking for someone that is reliable and works well independently and has the motivation to get jobs done with little supervisions. Technicians must also be able to navigate and understand tablet base android programs and will be required to follow written and verbal directions on service, PM and quoted jobs. The technician will need to use and have standard tools of the HVAC and Refrigeration trade to be able to perform their jobs effectively. We are also looking for a technician to be part of a team and be part of a culture that promotes quality, respect and pride in the work we all do.
· Minimum of 5 years experience as a Commercial HVAC/R Installer/Service Technician
· Knowledge of Commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration is required (Restaurant experience a plus)
· Must have knowledge of diagnosing and servicing major brands of Ice machines.
· 10 Hour OSHA Certification preferred
· National Accounts experience a plus
· Knowledge of Energy Management Systems is a plus
· Work well in a team environment
· Be available for on-call shifts on a rotation basis
· Be available to work some night and weekends
· Be able to start shift early depending on job requirements or work late to finish workloads.
· Ability to lift 75+ lbs. and carry/climb all types of ladders.
· Possess clean Driving Record and pass a comprehensive background check
· We are a drug free work place.
· Paid Holidays.
· Paid Vacation.
· Company Vehicle Provided.
· Uniform Shirts.
· 100% Employer Paid Medical for the technician after 60 days.
· Dental, Vision, Life, and Supplemental Insurance Available.
· We pay Port to Port for hours worked.
· Technician referral incentive available (please ask your hiring manager).
· Team environment.
· Added Incentive if you are willing to travel (please ask your hiring manager).
· Competitive salary (ranks among 20% nationally).
· Advancement opportunity available.
· Apply today and you could be eligible for up to a $1000.00 sign on bonus.