Office Manager Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a part-time office manager for an immediate opening at our growing physical therapy office. The office manager will perform reception tasks including scheduling, billing, and working with physical therapists to deliver excellent care to each patient.
- Manage patient schedules for physical therapists
- Reception tasks including welcoming patients and answering patient's administrative questions
- Assist with day-to-day operations including billing, scheduling, and filing
- Monitor office and physical therapy supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain aesthetic appearance of the office with light cleaning
- Assist physical therapists with other tasks as needed
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields preferred (no special knowledge of health insurance needed)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- High attention to detail
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- 25 hours per week (in office Monday-Thursday, from home Friday)
- Flexible start/end time within normal business hours
Advanced Manual Physical TherapyWhy Work Here?
A small, local business with the highest priority placed on creating a comfortable and welcoming environment for our team and our patients.
30 Colpitts RdWeston, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Advanced Manual Physical Therapy