- Posted: over a month ago
Staff Accountants prepare and enter information into the company's financial reporting system. The information is then reviewed and used to present all financial data relating to the company in an accurate, fair manner, ensuring accuracy for property owners’ financial reporting requirements.
The Staff Accountant will complete a broad variety of tasks for the company including but not limited to the following as other duties may be assigned:
- Prepare month-end property financial statements
- Collections and Deposit posting and preparation
- Accounts Receivable with bill backs to individual properties
- Prepare filing for Replacement Reserve requests for properties
- Assist with property compliance filing (1099, PPT, licensing, etc)
- General Ledger and Miscellaneous Journals
- Assist with Budget input
- Assist Property Controller as needed
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working experience as a Staff Accountant.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures.
- Sound independent judgment.
- Attention to detail, organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Basic math skills; ability to analyze figures; knowledge of accounting principles; excellent verbal/written communication, multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- One – Three years’ experience in an accountant role.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Salary DOE
- Sign-On Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, and life
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Advanced Management Group
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Advanced Management Group