Import/Export Operations Manager (Ocean/Air)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Import/ Export Operations Manager (Ocean/Air)
With 25 years and counting in the industry, Advanced International Freight, Inc. is a full-service logistics and freight forwarding company with locations in Central New Jersey and Southern California. With the growing impact of global and domestic logistics on our everyday lives, our vision is to challenge and transcend traditional industry practices by creating a truly seamless solution for our clientele with the backing of modern technology and our unique, boutique-like service level.
To help excel our organization’s growth, we’re seeking a experienced and challenge-seeking Import/Export Operations Manager to spearhead our Ocean and Air import/export operations in developing a cross-functional strategic growth initiative while maintaining continued operational excellence in a highly dynamic environment.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients, strategic partners, and vendors as it aligns with strategic goals of organization
· Troubleshoot sensitive and key issues to uphold high customer satisfaction and operational levels
· Plan, monitor, and analyze daily and weekly operational export shipments with customer care team and to minimize costs while maximizing output
· Conduct high-level resource planning and forecasting management decisions
· Work closely with team members to identify, measure, and analyze KPIs and key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
· Develop and lead team members by example through promoting a culture of accountability and responsibility that rewards performance
· Leads coordination and integration of cross-functional strategic growth initiatives that may include customer care, pricing, truck dispatch, and HR
· Reports directly to Senior Director of Operations
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
· 3+ years in freight forwarding, logistics, and/or supply chain
· 3+ years of experience of working in multiple operational functions and principles, including, finance, customer service, supply chain, operations, and human resources (preferred)
· Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills
· 1+ years in conflict management and business negotiation processes
· Strong work ethic
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Strong people skills
· Speaks Korean (preferred)
· Salary: $65,000- $75,000 (based on experience)
· Full time On-Site Employment
· Location: Secaucus, NJ
· Hours: M-F, 9AM to 6PM
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance – 100% coverage for you and family
· Free Daily Lunch Catering
· Annual performance-based incentives
· Continuous Education plan available
· Certification Recognition Program
· Fitness Center Membership Subsidy Program
· Corporate Library
Advanced International Freight, Inc.
20 Enterprise Ave NorthSecaucus, NJ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh International Exports jobs daily straight to your inbox!