- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
At AIS we're excited about what the future of the Human Machine eXperience (HMX) offers and are directly impacting this with our diverse portfolio of electro-mechanical assembles and immersive products across virtual reality, electronic wearables, infection control products, medical & industrial display interfaces and touchscreens. We're looking for smart, motivated, individuals who embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on working with a team of rockstars.
We offer robust benefits packages across a full suite of health benefits including medical, dental, vision and mental health. Generous PTO including 1 week company shut down to enjoy the beautiful PNW summers!
In short, someone who can translate our awesome product portfolio into tangible outcomes.
- Owner of strategic deployment process to drive 5-year growth initiatives
- Identifies growth market segments, conducts research on competitive position, technologies and products currently in the market, and emerging technologies in development
- Identifies, quantifies and articulates unmet market needs, problems and challenges to drive product initiatives
- Owns market-mapping process to identify key target markets, market segments or subsegments, and target customers within those markets.
- Provides oversight for all marketing communication, oversees marketing communication such as website content, sales collateral, outbound messaging, tradeshows, and publications messaging and sales collateral
- Owns lead generation process including all outbound and inbound marketing techniques and processes
- Ensure branding standards and templates are current and well communicated
- Guide market-based pricing activities across sales and business unit
- Train sales personnel on technologies, products and services
- Works closely with Operations and Product Development to ensure marketing/sales strategy and customer expectations are in-line with execution plans
- Experience leading company-wide strategic deployment processes
- Owner/maintainer and internal champion of 5-year Revenue Growth Strategic Imperatives
- Ability and experience bringing new products to market
- Understanding of marketing mapping, segmentation and product road mapping processes
- Demonstrated passion and ability driving growth initiatives with custom products and solutions
- Successful marketing, business development and sales experience in a custom solution manufacturing organization
- Ability to define, test, validate value of solutions in target markets
- Ability to collaborate and lead high performance teams in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to continuous improvement and quality control processes and approaches – such as ISO 9000, Six-Sigma, or Toyota Production Systems, Lean Manufacturing
- Familiarity with compliance and certification requirements in a variety of industries – UL, CE, BA, FDA, FCC, et al.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- Minimum BS with 5-10 years of relevant experience in a strategic marketing, manufacturing or related environment.
- MBA preferred
- A combination of business and technical degree with related experience
- Experience with MIT Disciplined Entrepreneurship process preferred
Advanced Input Systems, AIS, located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, is a leading design and manufacturer of Human Machine eXperience (HMX) Products and Solutions for a broad range of markets and applications. Our culture values winning through empowered, innovative teams that solve problems together to delight our customers. We seek engaged and motivated employees with an entrepreneurial spirit to support the ‘startup-like’ mindset of our mid-sized company. AIS designs and manufactures Standard Products and OEM Custom Solutions consisting of electro-mechanical assemblies in a variety of medical and industrial HMI applications; to more complex immersive HMX products where people are much more integrated with the machines or robots they control in both physical and virtual environments (AR/VR).
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Advanced Input SystemsCoeur d'Alene, ID
Get fresh Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.