- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advanced Industrial Services, Inc, ( AIS, Inc.) has been in business for over 30 years performing industrial services for the Central PA area all across the US for graphic and printing press equipment and machinery. Our success is credited to our skilled employees.
We are currently looking for Industrial Electricians to join our growing team.
Job Responsibilities, but not limited to:
· Troubleshoot and diagnose production /manufacturing equipment
· Install and upgrade electrical components and electronic circuitry
· Layout, assemble, wire, test and install electrical controls, apparatus and equipment
· Work from blueprints, schematics, sketches or verbal instructions
· Properly connect and use all the varieties of electrical and testing and alignment
· Assist with other trades
· At least one year industrial electrical experience
· Self-motivated and can work with little supervision
· Ability to work in various environments
· Ability to travel 25% of time a plus
· Mechanical experience a plus
· Must have a clean driving record
AIS provides a competitive wage, daily per diems for many jobs. All full time employees are eligible for health benefits after 60 days of employment. AIS also provides a matching 401k plan after 90 days of employment.
To learn more about our company go to www.ais-york.com
AIS, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. We are a Drug-Free work environment. Please no contact from recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No phone calls.
Advanced Industrial Services
3250 Susquehanna Trail YorkYork, PA