AIC is a leading provider of OEM/ODM server and storage solutions, ideally developed to meet the unique demands of a wide variety of markets. With expertise in in-house design, validation, manufacturing and production, our expansive selection of products are highly flexible and can be configured to any form factor or custom configuration. AIC leads the industry in all categories, with over 100 years of combined experience in mechanical, electronic, system-level engineering as well as a dedication to product innovation and customer support. Headquartered in Taiwan, AIC has offices and operations throughout the United States, Asia and Europe. www.aicipc.com
- Maintain proper IT operations (system and software functionality and technical issues)
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver PRDS with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and opportunities, events, road shows.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Must be able to travel, expected at least twice a month.
- Bachelor degree or higher is required.
- 2+ years of product management in MIS/Server/Storage/IT industry (Server Background preferred).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Cross department communication skill is essential.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Profile of past documented work ready for review.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Care.
- Dental Plan.
- Accidental death and dismemberment.
- 401 (k).
- Sick Days/Vacation.
Advanced Industrial Computer Inc.