INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN WANTED:
Advanced Hydronics, Inc. has been operating and serving customers in the Denver, CO metro and surrounding areas for the last 31 years. In this time we have become recognized as a regional leader in high efficient hydronic heating systems.
● Medical coverage available for employee
● Paid Holidays
● Paid Vacations
● Paid training & continued training to help you succeed
● Simple IRA retirement plan
We offer a career in the installation division of our growing company. We are looking for a qualified and experienced plumber / installation technician with excellent piping skills, who possesses a positive attitude, strong reputation for honesty, commitment to ethics, and an enthusiastic approach to providing consistent customer service and satisfaction.
This position is available immediately. Salary / hourly wage is negotiable based on skill set, certifications, training and experience.
● Minimum of two years experience in plumbing trade.
● Command excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
● Extremely high standards of installation quality.
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Possess a professional and positive attitude to interact effectively with team members, customers and vendors.
● Ownership of position: A person interested in a career and not just a job with the desire to succeed and excel at your trade.
● Independently motivated and well organized individual who performs quality work with or without direct supervision.
● Ability to be a self starter and follow directions
● Ability to display and maintain a high level of integrity with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
● Valid Colorado driver's license with a clean MV record.
● Ability to pass background check requirements.
● Properly address customer needs thru attentive listening and honest communication ● Provide appropriate suggestions related to improved safety, performance and efficient operation
● Accurately estimating additional recommended work and time required to complete ● Completing all necessary start-up procedures and verify proper equipment operation ● Completing all necessary paperwork
Additional desired experience, skills and certifications (Preferred but not required):
● Experience / Familiarity with a broad range of equipment including both residential and commercial high efficiency boilers.
● Experience in hydronics and Boiler / HVAC installation.
● Experience and understanding of control strategies, selection and troubleshooting Boiler / HVAC systems
● Experience and understanding of hydronic piping methods, installation techniques and materials
● Knowledge of combustion analysis procedures
● Knowledge of geothermal or solar thermal installation and operation
● Knowledge of current plumbing / electrical / HVAC / mechanical codes ● Possession of City of Denver Boiler / Plumbing / HVAC licenses
● Possession of any product certifications
● Possession of Heating, A/C and/or Refrigerant licenses
● Presentable and professional appearance
● Quick and eager learner
● Willing / able to be on call
● Ownership of basic hand tools
Advanced Hydronics, Inc.
Why Work Here?Advanced Hydronics, Inc. has been operating and serving customers in the Denver, CO metro and surrounding areas for the last 30 years. In this time we have become recognized as a regional leader in high efficient hydronic heating systems.
Enjoyable work environment, training provided and opportunity grow your career!