We are looking to hire an Office Manager for a busy Cardiovascular Medical Clinic to join our team!
Position is responsible for all administrative, supervision, managerial functions of the day to day operations of the office. The Manager focuses on providing high quality care to our patients and physicians through organization and leadership. Candidates must be energetic, and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to contribute to the growth and success of a growing practice.
- Organizes and directs office services and physicians day-to-day operations.
- Provides human resources support including staff recruitment, appointments, status changes, special leave requests, terminations, attendance records and department performance evaluations.
- Manages and coordinates the activities of office personnel by determining work procedures and assigning duties.
- Oversees and is responsible for all aspects related to billing and the revenue cycle. Answer patient billing questions and work with our billing department.
- Responsible for daily payroll and accounts payable. Works close with accounting to ensure all accounts payable and payroll is completed timely.
- Manages departmental expense and monitors volume/revenue generation to assure that practice financials are met or exceeded. Demonstrates Service Excellence and conveys professionalism at all times and strong motivation to achieve optimum results.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five years administrative experience is required in a cardiology medical office.
- Strong understanding of administrative compliance, financial reporting, and applicable business practices and procedures is required.
- Action orientated. Should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Strong administrative and organization skills with the ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- E-Clinical EMR experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Full-time